Saturday, March 10, 2012

Catching up...Februrary Project 12

Here are a few pictures that encompass our February.  As I did in January, I am creating a post of a few pictures to summarize our daily life, big happenings, etc each month so I will have at least 12 posts each year (and hopefully 12 scrapbook pages at least) as a family yearbook of sorts. This month as super busy so these are just a few...

my sweet husband's Valentine gift to me...chocolate covered strawberries.  That also comes with a story as does everything out lives!  :)
Our tiny pitiful snowflakes...sure hope this isn't all we get this year.


Peyton making his "disney" jar.  he and jaedyn made these to start saving money for souvenirs for our disney trip.

The Three Muskateers at their little birthday celebration.

The whole gang together on the slide.  Funny faces.

My sweet girl - Valentine's picture.

One of the rare ones of them together not hurting each other!
I love this little guy!!!

Jaedyn's School Valentines

No comments:

Post a Comment