Monday, October 4, 2010

McKenzie, part 1
















Can you believe that this beautiful young lady was in my Kindergarten class 10 years ago? It just doesn't seem possible that she has grown up so much (and that I am old enough to have had her in my class all those years ago - I must have started teaching VERY young :) Anyway, I was so blessed to get to spend some time yesterday evening photographing her. I was so happy that she was happy with several of the shots. This is just part 1. More to come but I couldn't wait to share!





Oh - and on a side note - I got a pleasant surprise when I got home today. Seems a few people saw my cutesie pictures of my little man at the parade waving to the fire engines and have asked to put the pictures on the fire department's website. I am honored! I just adore his little hand and his excitement at seeing them! Pleased to share that with others! :)

1 comment:

  1. I loved his little hand waving too. That is an honor for you and him. Way to go! Sandra

    ReplyDelete