Monday, December 6, 2010

I'm here...

Working feverishly to get photos edited for clients!  All my sessions were booked and are wrapped up.  Now I am just to the editing part.  I have two more to do to complete my first Christmas Family Photo season.  I was so blessed by the wonderful response I got from friends, family, and friends of friends to be a part of their day to make memories!  Thank you to all who booked with me, have been patient with me in this new endeavor, and for those that have been speaking praises of my work to attract more business!  I am so blessed to have you all! 
So hang in there with me on the blog posting!  I will be back this week to post pictures from the last several sessions that I have completed.  So stay tuned...

Lots going on this month, as with all of you as well, I am sure!
God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment