Thursday, January 6, 2011

Wii - what an invention!

I am posting a few things from Christmas break to play catch-up. We got together at my cousin's house to have our annual chinese Christmas on my dad's side of the family. It is always so much fun and I just love getting to have most of my family in one room.  So fun for the kids, just like  it was when all the cousins got together when we were young, and now adults can sit and catch up and reminisce.  This year was a little harder without our Nannie who passed away in July but we know she is looking down on us and smiling at our celebration.  Several of my family members couldn't make it but we had a good time anyway.  Aurie got the Just Dance 2 game for the Wii so *almost* everyone had to have a turn at it.  I was the photographer as usual so I side-stepped that experience.  Young and not-so-young had so much fun!  And it was fun for those who watched for sure!!  Jaedyn surprised me by pretty much hogging the game all night long.  She was a dancin' queen!  I think she was already hinting to PawPaw for a birthday present! :) 










No comments:

Post a Comment