Sunday, April 3, 2011

Mitchell, a few sneak peeks...

This is a young man I have known a long time.  He was actually in my kindergarten class about 10 years ago.  What a great student and one with a great head on his shoulders.  It was such a pleasure taking pictures of him.  He has a great opportunity to try out for some TV/movie roles and needed a few head shots.  I wish him all the luck in the world at his audition. I pray that the Lord will watch over his family as they travel and bless them while they are there.  I am sure he will captivate all those he meets there! 
Here are a few of the shots we got at his session...











2 comments:

  1. Great angles!. He has beautiful eyes and a great smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pics! I met you at the County Wide Sale. My parents have the painted lady house. You bought my grandmother's chair.

    Like your blog and am looking forward to more posts.

    So nice to meet you.
    D'Ann

    ReplyDelete