Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Love, Love, Love this...

Please take the time to click on this link and read this short blog post about why pictures are so important.  I don't say this just because I am a photographer because anyone who knows me knows how important pictures have always been to me, especially since my kids were born.  But this post describes my feelings exactly on why pictures are so valuable to individuals and families.  The feeling that whatever is happening at that very moment will never come again, that special feeling for that second, that particular phase your child, whatever age, is in.  These  moments are just so easily forgotten or passed by that I choose to preserve them to revisit the wonderful and  maybe not so wonderful times in my life that have brought me joy or lessons learned.  Life is beautiful and God brings us to and through amazing things!  Now off my soapbox...
God bless you and have a wonderful day!
http://www.spankimillsphotography.com/blog/if-i-could-turn-back-time/


No comments:

Post a Comment