Monday, September 5, 2011

Just because...

I took my kids out to the farm (my in-laws) this weekend to spend some time while their daddy went dove hunting.  Granny had been wanting some pictures of her with the kids and I decided we better get it done since we hadn't had much time lately.  We went down by the barn and looked for some cool places.  There were plenty.  They had even (to my surprise) pulled an old chevrolet truck out of the barn. WOW!  Made me giddy with excitement to think  what kind of great pictures I could get with that...if only I had a willling subject for an hour.  I didn't, so I made do with what I had.  Still thinking of who I can bribe to go out there and experiment with pictures using the truck, barn, etc. These are a few I got while out there.  The sun was still pretty high in the sky but I think I got some good ones. Hoping to get school settled down a little so I can get out more and explore, practice, and learn some new things with my photography! 









No comments:

Post a Comment