Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Blogger Newbie




I have been working on setting up my blog and tweaking it to make it more interesting to read. Boy I didn't know that when I set out to do photography part-time I would have to be a computer whiz in the process. There are so many more aspects that go into photography that people aren't aware of. It is more than just taking a good picture! I am loving delving into this world of photography and all the things that go along with it. Many days I feel like it stretches my brain capacity but I take a break, consult my photographer friends, and then go back and try again. I would love to be able to practice more but lately it has been just too darn hot. I wouldn't know where else I would live since I have never lived anywhere except Texas but I hate the heat.
Here's hoping for a cool front...
I know the pictures of the kids have nothing to do with my post but these are couple of my favorites so far this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment