Friday, July 30, 2010

Business cards




Getting my business cards ready to print. It is amazing to me what a learning curve all of these business/photography things have. I don't feel like I am an extremely smart person but I get by. I usually figure things out pretty easily, especially if they interest me but goodness this is humbling. Guess I needed it? Just printing these cards out with the jpeg file had to be googled to get directions. This whole new venture is a learning experience and not just on the photography end. Well let me know what you think of my business card. Hope you have all had a blessed week!


Have a great weekend!


2 comments:

  1. Don't you love google? I have learned so much about cameras and such on the net...just goes to show you that you are never to old to learn!
    BTW I love your cards, especially the one on the right.

    Have a wonderful day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is fantastic! I love the business cards. When and if I get some time maybe you could give me some advice on how you made your blog.

    ReplyDelete