Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Flicker of Hope...

Seeing a flicker (of light and hope) at the end of what has been a very long tunnel the last few weeks. God is amazing! Even when I am super busy and put Him on the backburner He still knows what I need and provides (making me realize I am so blessed but so unworthy!) Just wanted to send this thought out there into blog world! Make Him front and center today...I was sure reminded to today! If you didn't get a chance to see my beautiful daughter's insightful picture in my last post, please scroll down! Leave me a comment if you can sometime! Wondering who reads my (super exciting)posts about my life :) Hopefully with this being the beginning of fall God will bless us with some beautiful cool weather and I can get out and take some equally beautiful pictures to share!
God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment