Saturday, July 9, 2011

Our 4th of July Weekend Fun

Every 4th of July we go to my mom's house in Austin for a long weekend.  We usually swim, cook out, hang out, and the last couple of years go to a Round Rock Express game. Lots of fun and some relaxation, very nice, especially since we don't get away very often in that direction.
Here are a few pictures from the weekend.  ( Again I will have my disclaimer that these are in no way my edited pictures, they are my "every day, be-in-the-moment" pictures with my family :)



Sunflower in Mom and Clay's garden

We created a monster.  Evil Kenevil :)

Bumper boats...coolin' off

1st go-kart ride ever!
Smack it!

Batter up!

Putt-Putt at  Austin's  Park

1st roasted marshmallow

An All American Girl

Roasting marshmallows on the 4th

All American Boy
Spike the RR Express mascot


Two cuties at the ballpark

Cool girl in her Ranger's shirt


Peyton's dive :)


Jaedyn's snow cone tongue at the ballpark


Jaedyn learning to dive


giant sunflower in Mom and Clay's garden


No comments:

Post a Comment