Tuesday, July 5, 2011

What, July already???

Well, I just feel that it is absolutely crazy that July is already here.  June was a blur and the sad part is that around our house July (from the looks of the calendar) is going to be busier than June.  So, I know you just check here everyday looking for the latest and greatest from me so I must apologize for being absent for a couple of weeks.  I have actually been busy entertaining kiddos, trying to stay cool, keeping the house clean since it is on the market again, looking for a job, making plans/goals (more on that later), and editing a couple of shoots and a wedding (my actual first solo wedding)!  I have not quite finished the wedding but when I do I will post. 
But since I haven't shared this session yet I will now.  This session is one of my favorites I have done lately!  This is actually a longtime friend of mine who was one of my roommates when we were young, first year teachers.  We have kept in touch, sporadically, over the years and I was beyond excited when she contacted me to do a shoot for her and her little family!  Excited isn't even the word.  First of all it was great to see her, meet her husband and kids, but most of all to hang out and have fun!  Her girls were just darling and so full of life.  They wore the  most darling little tutus and I just watched in awe as they just adored their grandparents, who were also at the shoot.  It was a great afternoon at a beautiful location, might I add.  So, here goes, check them out!  Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!
Oh, and by the way, coming up in August there will be another giveaway on my actual one year
"blog-iversary" so stay tuned!  And don't forget to share Jennifer Gauer Photography, this website, and my facebook page with all your friends.  New incentive program announced on facebook so check it out! 
Have a blessed week!  Another post coming tomorrow (hopefully) about our 4th of July fun weekend!







34 comments:

  1. super.. fantastic blog... willing to see more posts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks a lot for sharing....good work.. keep it up...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Photography....Cool and Nice places.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Tips and Colorful Posts....Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i loved it......so goooooooooodddddddd

    ReplyDelete