Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Our Favorite Family Fall Tradition...

Each year, since Peyton was a baby, we head to Flower Mound to the Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch.  It is a little dusty and our allergies give us fits but the fun far outweighs that. Sure it is a trip but so worth it.  We always let the kids pick their pumpkins and then we pick a family pumpkin. I get my pumpkin pictures that I so adore each year and the kids (after the pictures, of course) get to have snow cones, get their face painted, visit all the bounce houses, and this year we all rode the hay ride.  So fun!  Check out a few of my favorites below!
I just love fall, except for the allergies!  Love the pumpkins, fall colors, cooler weather (I wish), scarecrows, Halloween costumes, etc.  October is one of my favorites!!!








Have a blessed week!


2 comments:

  1. Cute children, great pictures and awesome photography.

    Math Resources

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive pictures and great shots!!!
    ---------------------------------------------
    Online Math Games

    ReplyDelete