Friday, October 28, 2011

Rock the Shot contest entry...

I am entering, just for fun and because I never do anything like this, a photo in a contest at the www.rocktheshotforum.com. The stipulations were that it had to be a fall photo and must include children.  So after looking through my pictures and trying to decide on which one I would like to submit I have chosen the one below.  This picture was taken at the Pumpkin Patch that my family and I visit each year.  My son was so excited to be there he couldn't decide on which pumpkin to pick.  He just kept walking each row of pumpkins saying "what about this one".  We just followed along!  I edited this picture in Lightroom 3 by warming it a little, taking out a little of the yellows, and then enhancing the oranges.  Click on the above link to their forum and check out all the entries! 


Have a blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment