Sunday, August 8, 2010

Happy Sunday!

Hope you have all had a great weekend so far. It has been kind a lazy Sunday around here. Should have been more productive and I expect it to be in a little while as I have to get up off this couch and get some things done. Got an early birthday present...Russell let me order my purse/camera bag for my birthday and it came yesterday. It is so cool and beautiful. Have to post a pic later. It is padded for carrying my camera and a few pieces of equipment but also has enough room for purse essentials so my camera is protected in my "purse" but I don't have to carry 2 bags or that HUGE camera bag! I know for those non-photography people this is not particulary interesting, sorry! :) Headed to town tomorrow to hopefully get the last of school last minute things done. Taking Jaedyn to her dr. appt. Working in my room this week at school - ugh! But gotta get it done. Going to make some time to craft with friends on an afternoon and then get together with Mom on Thursday. Can't wait! Busy week but maybe after this week I will have a few more things checked off my to-do list. Hopefully...but then, knowing me, I will just add more to it. I never have an empty to-do list. Guess that is part of my Type-A personality! Sorry to ramble. Just getting some thoughts out today to send out to friends, family, or anyone that might be reading my blog, whoever that may be! Sorry to post without pictures. Hopefully I will have a few minutes later and I might add a couple!
Blessings to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment