Friday, August 20, 2010

Sorry have been missing in action...

It has been a LONG week. I have been working at school almost round the clock between teacher inservices, our family having the stomach virus, my car having a dead battery, and meet the teacher night tonight. So, I have just taken a breath tonight. I sit here looking at the HUGE bag of school stuff I brought home to tackle (not until Sunday - I need a day off from that!) and thinking of all the little things that need to be done before the first day of school on Monday. I am spending most of the day tomorrow editing some pictures for two families and that have waited patiently all week for me to get their photos ready and then off to another photo shoot tomorrow night. Can't wait! Hoping to get a few of Jaedyn tomorrow in her first day outfit!! So, off to bed to get some rest before I start to tackle my to-do list tomorrow morning early!
God Bless You!

No comments:

Post a Comment