Thursday, August 5, 2010

It's getting close







Well the beginning of school is creeping up on me so I have to get it in gear and get some things done around the house - you know, those things I have had on my 'to do list' since I got out of school in May but just haven't had the enery or motivation to do. Nothing like a deadline - August 16 - to get you in high gear because life as I know it will be over once school starts. My mind will be consumed with school stuff 24/7 and the other teeny bit of time will be spent loving on my kids and breaking up their arguments. :) Hope you have all had a great summer. Ours has been WAY busier than we expected and the last few weeks filled with sadness.



I am excited to share with you all that I have 2 scheduled photo shoots coming up this month and 2 others yet to have a definite date. So I am super-excited about that! Wish me luck! Hopefully with each click of my shutter my skills are getting better and I am acquiring more knowledge about photography in general.



We went to the farm last night. Enjoyed a peaceful country evening after the heat dissapated a little - about 8:00. Had to take a few pictures - bribed the kids. Wanted to practice silhouettes, some shadows, and some linear pictures. Got a few, but nothing to write home about. I am sharing a few with you today. Please leave me comments on what you think. Still looking for various designs of chairs (colors preferred), antique suitcases, metal/wooden tubs or small troughs for photography shoots. Finished my aqua colored chair. Can't wait to bribe Jaedyn to do a photo shoot for me to practice with it! :)
Have a great Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of the kids by the creek. So natural. Sandra

    ReplyDelete