Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hannah Senior Pictures...

Spent the afternoon on Saturday taking pictures of a beautiful young lady with a bright future...she is a natural in front of the camera and made my job as a photographer very easy.  Helps that she is a budding photographer as well with a great eye.  Her family is very special to me.  The Lord blessed me with her mother as a friend and a  caregiver to my son.  She was such a wonderful christian influence on those all around her.  Hannah is certainly an extension of her mother in that aspect.  As I looked through the lens I could see her mother looking back at me.  Never realized how she is growing to look so much like her mother.  What a blessing the Lord bestowed upon me to be able to take her senior portraits before she embarks on all the wonderful things He has in store for her after high school. 
Hope you enjoy!  These are some of my favorites...

My absolute favorite #1








My Absolute Favorite #2


2 comments:

  1. Great pictures of a beautiful young lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right Jenn. She is a beautiful reflection of her mom. You did soooooooooooooo Awesome on these shots. They are perfect! These are my favorites of yours! I love 6,7,8,& 9!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete