Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sorry meant to post sooner...

but I have been battling a nasty cold.  Just been drained and achy. Finally feeling more like myself today.  Meant to post on my baby boy's 5th birthday Sunday but I was pretty much in bed most of the day.  I edited a few pictures last night so look for a post on his birthday and turning the big F-I-V-E this week!  Got a few cute ones but he isn't my most cooperative subject lately!  Since I am feeling much better I have been itching to get out and take some pictures.  Which leads me to my reason for posting...

If you would be interested in an Easter/Spring mini-session please e-mail me, facebook me, or text me.  I would like to offer 1-2 Saturdays for that (hopefully a few bluebonnet pictures too!) in April but need to know if there is enough interest to plan it. Get with me soon and I will gets dates and  times arranged.  This is a beautiful time of year and perfect for those Easter clothes pictures or bunny pictures. 

Have a blessed rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment