Sunday, March 20, 2011

Peyton's Five Year Pictures

Well, of course, I always have WAY too high of expectations when I set out to take pictures of my own children.  I got a few of Peyton but no where near what I wanted, nor the quality.  Yes he was a stinker and the wind kicked up and the clouds came out and threatened to rain in the only small window I had of the one day I could photograph him. But then again at least I got a few and there we are.  My short, yet long-winded pity party about Peyton's pictures. 
Hope you enjoy!  A couple really capture his personality even if they aren't the best photographic quality. 
Have a blessed Sunday.  Spring Break is officially over - pity party coming again...







1 comment:

  1. His eyes and facial expressions tell it all. The full length picture shows that he is quickly growing into a "little man". You truly captured his personality in these shots. Great job! It is so fun watching him explore the world. Granny

    ReplyDelete