Sunday, May 8, 2011

My (soon-to-be) nine year old "baby" girl...

Well in a couple of weeks I will be the mother of a 9 yr old.  Wow, I know we all say time flies, but as a mother, I am sure we can all agree that time does not go faster than with our kids.  Since I have little time before her actual birthday to get her portraits taken I went ahead and decided that yesterday was the day.  Gave her lots of warning, gentle coaxing, then resorted to a huge guilt trip, and finally bribery and  we got some shots that I was semi-happy about.  I know I have said before but having a photo shoot of my own children is a serious form of torture and does not ever make me feeling like Mother-of-Year!  But it did go a *little* bit better than I had expected.  Thank goodness we don't have to do that for another year!  :)  So here are a few.  Hope you enjoy!  (sorry, I know there are a lot but  I couldn't decide which ones to put on here)



















2 comments:

  1. I really like them all, but my favorites are 4, 8, 10, 14, 15, and 17. She is really growing into a "young lady". I love the ones with her natural smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shes soon cute!!!

    ReplyDelete