Friday, February 4, 2011

Snow Day #2

Well we went to bed with snow starting to come down and we woke up to a few inches already on the ground and still a fine mist coming down all morning.  The kids have been in and out and suprisingly out for long (or longer than I could stand) periods of time.  I have gotten my share of snow photos - never enough though as that is one of my favorite things to take pictures of.  I will post later.  For now, I have to look busy because Russell  is painting and working on the house and I don't want to be a slacker and him get annoyed with me.  About to go scrape wallpaper - anyone want to help??!! 
Hope you all have a great Friday - and those of you with school closures which is almost ALL of central and north texas - HAVE FUN!
God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment