Friday, February 4, 2011

Snow Day Pictures (as promised!)




Dakota LOVES this kind of weather!  He's fully insulated.

Peyton's idea of a snowball!  He pounded Jaedyn with it right after I took this picture!

Still snowing, you can see the flakes!

Poor girl, I didn't  bother her with too many pictures. Her lips are so swollen and dry from not being able to close them well.  Her mouth is healing but still looks nasty on the inside.  The outside just has those 2 little slits but they were small so they will heal quickly.  The inside, well I can't talk about it or it will make ME start hurting!  I will say that she has been so brave!  Doctoring herself and going about her day without complaining (well unless she wants something and then she pulls the "but my lip is hurting"  - smart girl!)

2 comments:

  1. Poor Jaedyn. I know her lips must really be sore and her mouth too. Tell her granny is praying for them to heal quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peyton looks so cute with his snowball and I love the size of it.

    ReplyDelete